Join us for our first Vegan Winter Bazaar & Bake Sale Fundraiser.
We need volunteer bakers & helpers!
Sunday, December 1st at YWCA Ballroom,
1026 N. Forest Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
BAKERS: If you would like to make a yummy treat for this bake sale, read guidelines and fill out form below. Please tell us in the note section that you would like to bake.
– All baked goods must be vegan (no dairy, egg, honey, gelatin, or any other animal products).
– Baked goods must be individually wrapped. For smaller items like cookies, bites, etc you can bundle together. If possible, please use reusable, recyclable, or compostable packaging.
– Please bring a list of ingredients that you used for people with food allergies.
– Follow best hygienic practices when preparing baked goods.
– Baked goods can be dropped off between 9am-11am on Sunday 12/1 (right before the event).
HELPERS: We will need help with set-up/breakdown, making coffee/serving coffee, & selling baked goods. If you are interested, please fill out the form below and let us know what time frame you are available to help that day.