Meet The Founders!
OUR MISSION: Bellingham Veg Fest aims to further the liberation of all non-human animals by educating our community about animal rights by organizing and executing a variety of outreach activities and events. We also strive to provide support to vegan-owned businesses and local animal sanctuaries.
VALUES: Compassion for all living beings. Educate our community about the benefits of a vegan lifestyle. Inspire people to live with compassion in all parts of their lives.
We are three friends who believe the following:
1) The importance of supporting local vegan owned businesses. 🌱
2) Celebrating vegan-friendly business who offer thoughtful & intentional vegan options. 👏🏼
3) Giving a free platform to local nonprofits whose mission is to protect and care for our environment and animal friends. 🙏🏽
4) Vegan Outreach is our duty. ✊🏻
5) It is about dang time that Bellingham has its own Veg Fest! 🙌🏼
We are overwhelmed and grateful for the outpouring of support and excitement for Bellingham Veg Fest! Thank You!