Bellingham’s 4th Annual Vegan Restaurant Week will be June 5th-June 11th!
It’s time to celebrate the delicious plant-based options in Bellingham! Last year we had over 30 local restaurants participate, and we are hoping to grow even more this year. More and more people are searching for plant-based options for their health, for the planet, and for the animals! We heard of people traveling from all over the state and beyond to take part in this event. Let’s show ‘em what Bellingham has to offer!
How to Participate: All you need to do is create and feature at least one delicious 100% plant-based (vegan) option(s) during the event week. Your special(s) must be something that is not currently on your menu and does not require any modifications to be plant-based/vegan.
We’re not talking about fries and side salads! We’re talking inventive and intentional vegan creations that will convince any skeptics that 100% plant-based food can make them happy and satisfied!
Need ideas? We’re happy to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation Packages: New for this year, we have 3 different packages so that you can pick the level of participation that works best for you and your business! As you make your selection, we also wanted to remind you that Bellingham Veg Fest is a 501c3 nonprofit and the fee is tax deductible.
Mashed Potatoes (Free): This package includes:
- Listing on our interactive map with your logo, location, operating hours, and special if provided
- Listing in our PDF event guide with your logo, location, operating hours, and special if provided
Scalloped Potatoes ($15): This package includes everything from the Mashed Potato option, plus:
- Map and PDF Guide listing will include the photo of your special(s) (if provided by due date)
- BVF Restaurant Week window cling (brand new for this year and dated!) to proudly display at your restaurant or on your food truck/cart
Fully Loaded Baked Potatoes ($30): This package includes everything from the Mashed and Scalloped Potatoes, plus:
- Individual social media post highlighting your business, including photos, links to your website and/or social media pages, as well as a description of your business and your special(s) for the event
IMPORTANT: You must submit your vegan special to us by 5/22 for full inclusion in this year’s materials at your chosen participation level. If we have not received your special(s) by 5/29, we will not be able to share your participation in the event materials.